Building Family Power
As part of our youth programming, we host weekly family meetings with the support network of each student participant. Families dictate our programming, suggesting needed trainings and leading workshops regularly.
Our trainings and resources provide:
- Tools to help families support their children
- Updates on issues that affect their families, including on
- Education/Job Training
- Workers’ Rights
- Health Access
- Wellness and Trauma-Informed Healing
- Access to reduced-cost legal assistance from community-based private immigration attorneys
- Opportunities to become involved in their community
For more information about our family programming email email@example.com.