The Miguel Contreras Foundation is committed to supporting undocumented immigrants with accurate information and services.
Please click on the links below to learn about important immigration topics and upcoming webinars, clinics, and trainings:
- The State of California has compiled a list of COVID19 resources for undocumented immigrants.
- The County of Los Angeles has provided great videos about knowing your rights.
- Get your copy of a Red Card to assert your rights against ICE.
- Interested in learning more about applying for DACA?
- Worried you may be affected by the “Public Charge” rule?
- File a claim for Wage Theft Claim.
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
“FAQS: Updated Guidance for DACA Recipients” (Informed Immigrant): English
“Frequently Asked Questions on DACA Termination” (NILC): English
Know Your Rights
“FAQS: Being Undocumented in 2017” (Informed Immigrant): English
“Community Flyer: Marijuana and Immigrants” (ILRC): English
“Health Care Providers and Immigration Enforcement: Know Your Rights, Know Your Patient’ Rights” (NILC): English
- Resource Guide for Deportees in Tijuana (Spanish)
This resource guide provides maps of the city and information on rights, services, safety, basic needs, and activism for people who have been deported to Tijuana. This information can also be useful for migrants coming through Tijuana on their way to the United States.
- Attorney Directory
- Nonprofit Immigration Help and Legal Resources
- Family Preparedness Plan for Immigrants